General conditions of the rent
1. The company forbid to the users of the car the sports events, the transport of articles or illegal commerce. The renter will be declared responsible for any sanctions upon him due to the infraction of rules.
2. The rental is from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., the renter will pay the equivalent of an extra day's rent in the event that the vehicle was returned later than 7 p.m.
3. The rented vehicle is insured by the civil responsibility from a third part, by a certificate of voluntary insurance policy and criminal defence insurance. If you have not take an all risk insurance policy this will be understood as having an exemption of 60.000 pts. Even in the event that the clients pays an extra premium for insurance against damages to the vehicle, this coverage will not hold in the case of any accident due to the influence of alcohol or drugs.
4. The car which is the object of the present contract can be driving only and exclusively by the renter, the lending of sub renting to third parties being forbidden without previous consent of the company.
5. The renter will not be allowed for any claiming if a breakdown or accident happen and could affect any appointment.
6. Any puncture and wheels damage must be pay by the client. The client will pay any repairs which have not been authorized by the company. No taxi fares will be refunded unless authorized by the company,
7. CAR HIRE EXTENSION: Is important to let know the base, where the car was pick-up to extend the insurance.
8. The client declares to have examined to his/her content and satisfaction and have checked and try the breaks, gears, etc. and all the lights.
9. The company will stop the contract at any moment if for any reason the renter will used the car incorrectly for the good function of the vehicle. The client will pay all damages done, as the insurance will not accept any responsibility.
10. Fuel consumed during the hire period will be at the lessee's expense. The lessee should use the correct type of fuel when filling the vehicle. If he/she does not do so the lessee will be responsible for expenses incurred in the transport and/or repair of any damage caused to the vehicle by the use of inadequate fuel.
11. The customer is liable for all penalties for offences committed under traffic regulations. In the event of damage or loss the vehicle's keys, the customer shall cover replacement costs, at a cost of 120,20 €.
12. For any lawsuit that could arise between less or and lessee, both parts will surrender to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Justice of the Illes Balears.